In The Centre Of The Village, An Attractive, Fully Renovated 4 Bedroom Detached Neo-Breton Style House, Also With A Separate Cottage Suitable For Renovation Into A 2 Bedroom Gite.
The property has oil fired central heating, an electric hot water tank & is fully double glazed.
Brennilis benefits from the following amenities; Post Office, small library, museum, primary school, mayor's office, village hall, doctors surgery, lake, camp site, shop & bar/restaurant as well as bus services to local secondary schools & towns.
The property comprises the following:
* Entrance hallway - solid wooden front door, tiled floor, double fitted cupboard, radiator, under stairs cupboard & dark wooden stair case leading to the first floor
* Lounge - double doors from the hallway, tiled floor, stone fireplace, 2 radiators & 2 double French windows
* Dining room - tiled floor, radiator, views to the rear of the property
* Kitchen - tiled floor, radiator, stainless steel spotlights, fully fitted with dark wood units, butler style sink, large double storage cupboard, integrated appliances (including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher & cooker with double oven, stainless steel extractor hood), door leading to
* Integral garage - laundry area with sink & plumbing for washing machine etc, white cupboards, stairs leading to full height insulated loft
* Bedroom 1 - a large double bedroom, wooden floor, radiator, built in double wardrobe, wall lights, views to rear of the property
* Toilet - tiled floor
* Bathroom 1 - tiled floor, radiator, sink with mirror and light above, bidet & bath with shower
* Main bedroom 2 - a large double bedroom, radiator, with fully insulated walk in wardrobe
* Bedroom 3 - double bedroom, radiator
* Bedroom 4 - double bedroom, radiator
* Bathroom 2 - tiled floor, radiator, toilet, sink with mirror and light above, shower
* Landing - electric heater
* Linen cupboard - a walk in, fully insulated area with shelving
The cottage has a separate gateway/entrance, electricity/water supply and the original plans for the conversion/renovation can be made available (planning permission has previously been agreed)
Surface area of land including the footprints of both properties 2186 M2
Off Road Parking
Close to Schools
Close to Amenities
The department of Finistere has a feeling of being carved out of the earth by the sea and is the wildest area of Brittany, it is also the most western of all French departments. The name Finistere comes from the Latin phrase 'finis terrae', meaning 'land's end'.
It has the English Channel to the north, Cotes-d'Armor and Morbihan to the east, the Bay of Biscay to the south and the Atlantic Ocean to the west.
Quimper, the department's capital, is located to the south and has a distinctive Breton character just like all the main towns such as Brest, Chateaulin, Morlaix and Quimper. Over a third of the area is covered with forest, moors and scrubland.
Along the coast, farmers divide their time between commercial fishing and working their small farms. To see the Fish-markets, Douarnenez is worth a visit as is Brest which is on the west coast and is also a major naval port.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk