In a village close to Ruffec and its amenities, renovated old stone house with a few outbuildings and a land of approx 3200m2. The property benefits from a wood central heating system.
In details, it offers on the ground floor:
- a kitchen (25m2): tiled floor;
- a shower room (4m2): tiled floor, shower, sink;
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor;
- a lounge (50m2): tiled floor, with a mezzanine (20m2);
- bedroom 1 (18m2): tiled floor;
- bedroom 2 (18m2): tiled floor;
- an office (14m2): wooden floor.
And on the first floor:
- a landing (5m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 3 (12m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 4 (12m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 5 (12m2): wooden floor, beams, cupboards;
- a convertible attic (36m2): close to the mezzanine.
- a large courtyard;
- a boiler room (recent boiler);
- a hangar;
- some small sheds;
- a terrace (east facing);
- a large land.