A large 3 bedroom stone property close to the market town of Mansle. Recent central heating, double glazing, new roof and sanitation have been installed. Outside are 2 small cottages requiring renovation and a garage/barn. All on 1300m2 of enclosed garden.
In details, the house comprises on the ground floor:
- a lounge (28m2): tiled floor, wood burner, beams, stone walls;
- bedroom 1 (21m2): wooden floor, beams;
- a laundry room (10m2): tiled floor;
- a bathroom (6m2): tiled floor, shower, bath, 2 sinks;
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor, sink;
- a kitchen/dining room (32m2): tiled floor, fitted kitchen.
And on the first floor:
- bedroom 2 (12m2): wooden floor, cupboard;
- bedroom 3 (22m2): laminate flooring, cupboard;
- a convertible attic (55m2): wooden floor, access by the bedroom 2.
- a room (15m2): concrete floor, electric heater;
- a stone barn (35m2): concrete floor, electricity connected;
- a boiler room : new boiler and new water tank;
- a hangar (30m2);
- two small houses to renovate;
- a stable (50m2): access to the street;
- an enclosed garden.