Traditional Charentaise with open view over the countryside of the valley of Nanteuil en Vallee. 2 bedrooms and convertible attic of 90 m2. Bread oven, garden sheds and adjoining land of 6253m2.
In details, this house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall : cupboards;
- a fitted kitchen (16m2): tiled floor, beams, open fire;
- a lounge (26m2): concrete floor/carpet, open fire;
- bedroom 1 (20m2): carpet, beams;
- an office/laundry room (14m2): concrete floor, beams;
- a shower room (12m2): large shower, sink, WC;
- a room/garage (23m2): to renovate.
And on the first floor:
- a convertible attic (90m2): already converted into one bedroom (36m2), the rest is to renovate.
- a bread oven;
- a shed;
- a gravelled courtyard in front of the house;
- a land on 6253m2, with lovely views over the countryside.