Charming townhouse in good condition, ideal to run a B andamp; B business in the town centre of a dynamic town in Charente. It is very close to the main square where there are two markets in the week (every Wednesday and Saturday mornings).
The house offers 5 bedrooms (2 have ensuite bathrooms) and large reception rooms. There is also a convertible attic which offers the possibility to increase the habitable surface. Outside: there is a beautiful enclosed and private courtyard and a garage.
In details, this house offers on the ground floor:
- a lounge (31m2): wooden floor, stone walls, open fire;
- a fully fitted kitchen (28m2): tiled floor, beams, french door onto the courtyard;
- a store room/laundry room (10m2): tiled floor, water tank;
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor.
On the first floor:
- a landing (5m2): carpet, cupboard, there is an old toilet which can be renovated;
- bedroom 1 (10m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 2 (9m2): laminate flooring, beams, with an ensuite bathroom (8m2): tiled floor, bath, shower, 2 sinks, and a separated toilet (2m2) with a sink;
- bedroom 3 (12m2): wooden floor, cupboard, with an ensuite shower room (3,50m2): tiled floor, shower, sink;
- bedroom 4 (12m2): laminate flooring, cupboard;
- bedroom 5 (16m2): laminate flooring;
- a room (23m2): access by the bedroom 5 or by the courtyard.
On the second floor:
- a convertible attic: possibility to create two further rooms/bedrooms.
Cellar under the house.
- an enclosed and private courytard;
- a garage: room for one car, water softener.
Access though an electric gate.