Beautiful example of a town centre 'Maison Bourgoise' with a large private garden. A grand property offering over 300m2 of living space with 7 bedrooms and a further 4 reception rooms. The house is currently used as 2 separate dwellings, but is effectively one large and imposing property. The rooms are vast and this was obviously a property built for someone of importance at the time. Period features are still evident throughout the house such as the grand central staircase which winds it way up from the oak floored entrance to the 2 floor. This one is well worth a visit inside to appreciate its worth.
In details, this house offers on the ground floor:
- lounge 1 (24m2): wooden floor;
- a fitted kitchen (16m2);
- a WC (3m2);
- lounge 2 (25m2): wooden floor, open fire;
- a dining room (30m2): wooden floor;
- an entry hall (25m2): wooden floor;
- lounge 3 (30m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 1 (30m2): wooden floor;
- an office (15m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 2 (12m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 3 (16m2): wooden floor, with a dressing and an ensuite bathroom;
- a summer kitchen/store room (16m2): tiled floor.
On the first floor:
- a landing;
- 4 bedrooms (30m2, 30m2, 25m2 and 25m2);
- a shower room (3m2).
And on the second floor:
- an attic converted into two bedrooms and two other rooms.
- a stable (48m2);
- a wood shed;
- a beautiful land on 1841m2, with a well.