Charming 3 bedroom stone house, with a garage, a courtyard in front and a garden at the back, bordered by a small river. The house is connected to the mains drainage and benefits from an oil central heating system. It is situated in a beautiful village between Mansle and Angouleme.
In details, it offers on the ground floor:
- a fully fitted kitchen (10m2): tiled floor, french door;
- a lounge (16m2): wooden floor, wood burner, access to the conservatory;
- a conservatory (5m2): tiled floor, access to the garden at the back;
- a boiler room (3m2): wooden floor, stone walls;
- a dining room (21m2): wooden floor, stone walls;
- bedroom 1 (21m2): wooden floor, stone walls, with an ensuite shower room.
And on the first floor:
- a bathroom (16m2): tiled floor, stone walls, bath, shower, sink, cupboards;
- a WC;
- bedroom 2 (18m2): carpet on wooden floor, stone walls;
- bedroom 3 (18m2): wooden floor.
- a garage: room for one car;
- two terraces;
- a workshop;
- a garden at the back, bordered by a small river.