Old renovated stone house with attached barn, outbuildings and enclosed land on 3053m2. This ready to move into house is very spacious and offers 7 bedrooms. It benefits from an oil central heating system and is all double glazed. This property is situated in a village not far from Villefagnan or Chef-Boutonne.
In details, it comprises on the ground floor:
- a fully fitted kitchen (30m2): tiled floor;
- a lounge (40m2): tiled floor, woodburner;
- bedroom 1 (11m2);
- bedroom 2 (16m2);
- bedroom 3 (15m2);
- a bathroom (6m2): tiled floor, bath with shower, 2 sinks;
- a WC (2m2): tiled floor;
- a boiler room (24m2): tiled floor, boiler in good working order;
- a summer kitchen (16m2): tiled floor, sink.
And on the first floor:
- a mezzanine (24m2): beams;
- bedroom 4 (18m2): beams;
- bedroom 5 (16m2): beams;
- bedroom 6 (18m2): beams;
- bedroom 7 (14m2): beams.
- an attached barn (150m2) in good condition;
- a courtyard in front with small sheds/garages;
- an enclosed garden to the rear.