Between Ligueil and Le Grand Pressigny: very nice countryside property consisting of a main house, side building, swimming pool, covered area, hangar, barn, big stable and boxes on a beautiful piece of land of 3,5 ha with panoramic view.
Ground floor: fitted kitchen (25 m2), living room with fire place (25 m2), hall with stairs, corridor, 2 bedrooms (18, 16 m2), bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin, separate WC.
First floor: big bedroom (55 m2) with sauna, shower and WC.
• Barn, attached to the house (approx. 83 m2) with saddle room (24 m2).
• Open barn (52 m2) and hangar (158 m2).
• Stables (284 m2) and boxes (47, 23 m2 + 2 smaller ones).
• Side building consisting of: on the ground floor a large living (37 m2), WC/shower, upstairs a big room of 54 m2.
• Nice swimming pool (12 x 6 m2).
• Landscaped garden.
• Beautiful piece of land (ideal for horses).
The property was built in 1750, is well taken care off and in good state. Roof redone and insulated. Stone-built walls. Windows with double glazing and secondary glazing. Electricity correct. Hot water immersion heater. Central gas-fired heating (buried gas tank) and heating with wood. Closed septic tank, not within regulations, a new one has to be put in.
The property is situated near Paulmy, an interesting village at 8 km from Le Grand Pressigny and Ligueil (Touraine du Sud) where you will find all the local shops. Tours and the valley of the Loire are only at 60 km, Chatellerault lies at 35 km.
The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side, it has a micro-climate with moderate winters and nice summers.