Saint Junien (87): magnificent villa with 5 bedrooms, situated on a hill, with a breath-taking view over the Vienne river and the town.
Upper level: entry (13 m2), fitted kitchen (12 m2), living/dining room with French windows onto the balcony/terrace (42 m2), corridor, 3 bedrooms (14, 12, 10 m2), bathroom with bath wash basin and towel dryer, separate toilet.
Lower level: entry, living room/kitchen (24 m2), conservatory (30 m2), utility room (22 m2), bureau (13 m2), cellar (15 m2, is used as a sports room), corridor, 2 bedrooms of 13 m2, bathroom with bath, shower and wash basin, separate toilet.
* Attic, accessible by a ladder.
* Garage (25 m2) and sheds.
* Nice garden, terraces.
The house was built in 1976 and is in very good condition. Roof in good state, ceilings insulated. Insulated walls. Gas-fired central heating, also for hot water (town gas); the boiler dates from 2007. Very good wood burner, installed in 2014. Electricity correct. Wooden and PVC windows/doors with double glazing. Connected to mains drains.
STUNNING VIEW OVER THE COUNTRYSIDE!
* The property is situated at the outskirts of Saint Junien (87, Haute Vienne), a town with all commerce's and a golf site. The city of Limoges, known for its porcelain, lies at only 30 km and has an airport, train station and access to the A20 motorway. It is the capital of the Limousin region.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the hilly countryside; in the south you will find the entrance of the Massif Central.
* Due to the hilly countryside the north of the Haute Vienne has a varied climate: from warm, dry summers to moderate temperatures the whole year 'round.