Near Tournon Saint Martin: beautiful house, perfectly restored, with a converted barn comprising an indoor swimmingpool, jacuzzi, sauna and a studio on the first floor. Sheds for storage. Garden and terraces. Situated in a quiet hamlet.
* House (habitable surface approx. 108 m2):
Ground floor: living room with chimney/wood burner, beautiful natural stone stairway and French windows onto the terrace (42 m2), fitted kitchen (13 m2), utility room (7 m2), WC.
First floor: landing (7 m2), two bedrooms with shower/WC (11, 8 m2), bedroom (11 m2), bathroom (bath, shower, wash basin, WC, 6 m2).
* Studio on the first floor of the barn, accessible by a stone stairway outside: sitting area (6 m2), fitted kitchen (7 m2), bedroom (16 m2), shower/WC (2 m2).
* Converted barn (9 x 13 m) with indoor swimming pool (7 x 4,5 m, heated with an aero-thermal device), sauna, jacuzzi, shower, WC.
* Sheds for storage.
* Garden with terrace in front of the house, terrace on the backside.
The house is in excellent state; a renovation of high quality. Roof redone and insulated. Naturel stone built walls. Wooden windows with double glazing. Electricity correct. Heating with wood burner and electrics. Electric hot water immersion heater. Septic tank within regulations.
* The property is situated in a hamlet at 1,5 km from Tournon Saint Martin (36220) with all local commerce's, post office, restaurants etc.. Yzeures sur Creuse (big supermarket amongst others) is at 11 km. Angles sur l'Anglin, one of the most beautiful villages of France situated next to the Anglin river and its valley, lies at 7 km. La Roche Posay, a thermal centre with all the necessary commerce's lies at 16 km.
* The region has green river valleys and a rural country side. The house lies in the Parc Naturel de la Brenne.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.