Near La Souterraine: lovely, 4-bedroom house with two attached barns, a nice out building, courtyard with spring and large garden/land of over one hectare with pond, well and vegetable plot. Situated quietly in a small hamlet.
Ground floor: entry/corridor with stairs, bureau space with chimney (13 m2), living room with fire place/wood burner and fitted kitchen (38 m2), utility area with sink and cupboards (14 m2), WC with hand basin, access cellar.
First floor: landing/corridor with stairs to the attic, 4 bedrooms one of them with fire place (20, 17, 16, 10 m2), bathroom/WC.
• Convertible attic.
• Nice cellar of 52 m2.
• Barn/garage (118 m2): with boiler, electricity and water; new roof and beams.
• Barn/former stables (81 m2) with electricity.
• Out building (50 m2): with bread oven, convertible into guest accommodation.
• Wooden entry gate; gravel courtyard with a spring.
• Garden/land with pond, well, greenhouse and vegetable plot.
The property is restored and in very good condition. Roof in good state; attic floor insulated. Stone built walls. Wooden windows without double glazing. Central heating on fuel and woodstove: the boiler also produces hot water. Hot water immersion heater. Electricity renewed. Septic tank from 2012. High speed Internet by satellite.
• The house is situated in a hamlet at 2,5 km from the village Saint Hilaire la Treille. At 10 km lies the village of St. Sulpice-les-Feuilles with its local amenities and at 17 km is La Souterraine, a tourist town with all amenities. The motorway A20 lies at only 10 km.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side, it is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.