Region Confolens: lovely village house with terrace, cozy garden and detached piece of land just on the other side of the road. In good state, immediately habitable. Ideal as a holiday home, not too much maintenance to do! Possibility to obtain more land if wanted, directly attached.
Ground floor: living room with stairway (35 m2), dining room with fire place and French windows onto the terrace (20 m2), fitted kitchen (20 m2), boiler room, corridor with door onto the backyard, bathroom (bath, bidet, wash basin, towel dryer radiator), separate WC.
First floor: landing, en suite-bedroom with shower/WC (20 m2), 2 other bedrooms (16, 14 m2).
• Terrace in front of the house and garden at the back.
• Detached piece of land with shed (852 m2) at only 50 m from the house.
This comfortable house is completely renovated, in good state and immediately habitable. Roof correct and insulated. Windows in good state, partially double glazing. Central heating on fuel, the boiler also produces hot water (new boiler from 2012). Connected to mains drains. Electricity correct. Furniture can be negotiated, if wanted. An ideal (holiday) home!!
• The house is situated in the village of Oradour Fanais, which has a bar-grocery shop. It is not far from Brillac (7 km), a lovely village with bakery, supermarket and the market. At 18 km lies Confolens, a tourist town on the banks of the Vienne river with all the necessary commerce's. Bellac, a town situated in the Limousin (87) is only 25 km away.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.