Near St. Sulpice-les-Feuilles: spacious, characteristic house with terrace, garage and outbuildings. Detached piece of land. Situated on the lovely square of a village.
Ground floor: entry with stairs and cupboard (10 m2), living room with fire place (17 m2), dining room with fire place (17 m2), kitchen with fire place, sink and cupboard (11 m2), bureau with cupboard (11 m2).
First floor: landing/corridor with stairs to the attic (5 m2), 3 bedrooms with fire places and cupboards (16, 16, 11 m2), bathroom with cupboard, dressing (7 m2).
* Convertible attic.
* Vaulted cellar in 3 parts with a spring in it.
* Garage (18 m2).
* Outbuilding (old cottage) with attic; small building with the WC.
* Small terrace on the side of the road, possibility to create a nice terrace on the side of the square.
* Detached piece of land with water well, at 5 minutes' walking from the house.
* Total surface of the parcels: house and outbuildings: 183 m2, land: 831 m2.
Construction of the house is good, but it needs a renovation, mostly inside. Slate roof in good state. Stone built walls. Old windows, no double glazing, except for one window, that was renewed. Central heating with fuel, good boiler. Electricity to be revised. Partially connected to mains drains, to verify. Nice wooden floors, beautiful stairway, nice wall-cupboards.
The house is situated on the lovely square of a village at 60 km from Limoges and only 10 km from the A20 motorway. At 3,5 km lies the village of St. Sulpice-les-Feuilles with its local amenities and at 14 km is St. Benoist du Sault, a touristic village with all the necessary commerce's.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side, it is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.