Between La Roche Posay and Angles sur l'Anglin: superb house, restoration of high quality, with a guest cottage, barn and outbuildings, including a bread oven. Nice garden with free view. Situated in a quiet hamlet.
* House (habitable surface approx. 120 m2):
Ground floor: kitchen/dining with chimney/wood burner and door onto the cottage (32 m2), sitting room with chimney/wood burner and stairs (32 m2), WC.
First floor: landing/bureau, bedroom (20 m2), bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC, dressing), corridor giving access to the cottage.
* Attached cottage (habitable surface approx. 60 m2):
RdC: living/kitchen with wood burner and stairs (25 m2), shower, separate WC.
First floor: bedroom with wash basin (15 m2), small bedroom (7 m2).
* Two sheds: one of them 'converted' (see picture), small courtyard in front.
* Workshop: with bread oven and sink.
* Cellar and storage space with shower and sink.
* Entry gates in wrought iron.
* Garden with free view, vegetable plot, fruit trees, well and henhouse; the house and the cottage have each their own terrace.
The house is in excellent state; a renovation of high quality. Roof redone and insulated. Naturel stone built walls. Wooden windows with double glazing. Electricity renewed. Electric inertia radiators and wood burners. Electric hot water immersion heater with solar panels. Mini purification installation, installed in 2013 and approved off.
The property is situated in a hamlet at 6 km from Yzeures sur Creuse (all commerce's) and Angles sur l'Anglin, one of the most beautiful villages of France, situated next to the Anglin river and its valley. La Roche Posay, a thermal centre with all the necessary commerce's lies at 12 km.
The region has green river valleys and a rural country side. The house lies in the Parc Naturel de la Brenne.
The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.