An outstanding opportunity to buy almost the whole hamlet (only 3 houses in this little corner of france, all nicely spaced apart). This main house is at the top of the hamlet and has been cleverly split into 2 houses, one on the ground floor one on the 1st floor (this could be reversed). The barns are detached from the main house and rest to either side of the main property, which has far reaching views, down the valley to the Vienne River. All this is surrounded by just over 3 acres of land.The nearest village, Moussac-sur-Vienne is a five minute drive with a restaurant, bar- tabac, village shop and Mairie. A further 8kms is the larger town of L'Isle Jourdain which has a variety of bars, restaurants, pharmacy, doctor's surgery, paper shop and supermarket.
The main property benefits from partial double glazing, mains water, electricity and is heated by electric radiators. Drainage is to a septic tank. Broadband is available.
Home 1 - Ground Floor Main House 167m2
* Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.6 x 3.9m with tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen, integral washer, dishwasher, electric oven & hob, door to front of property and double window with far reaching views over the valley.
* Living Room - 2.6 x 5.7m with tiled floor, half panelled walls, feature brick fireplace, door to front of property and double window overlooking side gardens.
* Shower Room - 1.6 x 2.3m with tiled floor, hand basin, bidet, and walk in shower.
* Bedroom 1 - 4.3 x 2.8m with wood parquet floor, fitted wall lights and window overlooking back garden.
* Bedroom 2 - 4.5 x 2.9m with parquet wood floor, fitted wall lights and window overlooking front garden.
Home 2 - First Floor Main House 142m2 - Access via stairs at back of property.
* Entrance Lobby, with work surface, electricity box and dryer.
* Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 6.7 x 6.7m with parquet effect floor, exposed beams, double window in living room area with far reaching views and a second double window overlooking back garden in the dining area.
* Kitchen area equipped with fully fitted units, breakfast bar, tiled backsplash, extractor fan and integrated fridge, freezer, washer, electric oven and hob.
* Door into storage cupboard with water tank.
* Bathroom - 2.5 x 2.8m with extractor fan, hand basin, shower cabinet and W.C.
* Bedroom 1 - 4.9 x 3.5m with parquet effect floor, exposed beams, fitted wall lights and double window overlooking front of property.
* Bedroom 2 - 3.8 x 3m with parquet effect floor, fitted wall lights and double window overlooking back of property.
* Attached to the house 2 storage rooms.
* Barn 1 - 375m2 with original stalls, barn doors to both sides and several other doors for access.
* Barn 2 - 248m2 with attached garage and various doors for access
* Land of approximately 3 acres which surrounds all of the buildings within the sale.