Near Poitiers and Chatellerault: beautiful property in very good state on approx. 10 ha of land, including a lake of 1.7 ha, fields and wood. Magnificent view. Situated in a quiet hamlet.
Ground floor: entry (5 m2), living room/fitted kitchen with sliding doors onto the terrace (47 m2), bedroom with dressing (12 m2), bureau/bedroom (11 m2), utility room with sink (4 m2), bathroom (bath, shower, double washbasin), separate toilet.
First floor: corridor with storage space, bedroom with dressing and wardrobes (15 m2), bedroom (13 m2), shower room with double wash basin and WC.
• Carport with boiler room (60 m2), cellar (30 m2).
• Attached barn with mezzanine.
• Workshop and stables.
• Lake of approx. 1,7 ha (fenced, with a pump), stream and spring.
• Landscaped garden, watering system, fruit trees and vegetable plot.
• Big piece of land (fields and wood), electric fence.
The house is in very good state and immediately habitable. Roof in good state, insulated. Insulated walls. PVC windows with double glazing, aluminium sliding door with electric shutter. Oil-fired central heating, new boiler (2014). Hot water immersion heater (2010). Electricity correct. Septic tank, to revise. Electric entrance gates.
• The property is situated in a hamlet at 4 km from the village of Archigny that has some local commerce's. Poitiers, capital of the department the Vienne, a touristic city with historical buildings, museums and university is only 35 km away. It lies next to the A10 motorway and has a TGV station and an airport. The town of Chatellerault lies at 20 km (A10, TGV).
• The region is characterised by the rural country side; it is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.