Region Le Blanc, near Belabre: magnificent, completely restored farmhouse with big barn and garden. In pristine condition. At the moment in use as B&B. Beautiful view on a lake.
Ground floor: entry hall (8 m2: cupboard, WC and shower), living room with wood burner and door onto the courtyard (35 m2), fitted kitchen (24 m2), dining room with French windows and door onto the terrace (24 m2), bureau with French windows onto the terrace (10 m2), bedroom with double washbasin and door onto the courtyard (20 m2), utility room with door to the outside (18 m2).
First floor: corridor/landing (17 m2), 3 bedrooms (16, 11, 9 m2), shower/WC.
• Big barn of approx. 200 m2 ground surface: with attic, new roof and arrival of water, electricity and drainage.
• Shed with ladder to attic and insulation.
• Covered terrace attached to the house and lovely courtyard with terrace.
• Nice garden and private entry to the property with parking space.
This beautiful countryside property is completely renovated and well maintained. Tiled roof, redone and insulated. Walls of natural stone and eco-bricks, insulated. Oak windows and doors with double glazing. Aerothermal heating, reversible radiators. Wood burner and electric radiators. Hot water immersion heater. Electricity according to standards. Two septic tanks. Furniture and inventory can be negotiated, if wanted.
Beautiful view on a lake!!
The house lies in a hamlet near to Belabre (3,5 km), a village with all local shops and leisure activities. At 13 km lies Le Blanc, a small town at the Creuse river with all amenities. At 35 km lies the motorway A20, giving easy access to Argenton sur Creuse and Chateauroux.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house is situated in the Parc Regional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and there is a micro-climate with moderate winters and very nice summers.