Montmorillon region: property comprising a big building (Bed & Breakfast), 3 houses/cottages, a double garage with an apartment above and a shed. The whole on 5200 m2 of land including a pond. Ideal for B&B and/or holiday lettings.
* Main building (former B&B) habitable surface approx. 295 m2:
Ground floor: entry/reception/hall (20 m2), with stairs, WC and access to the basement, bureau (12 m2), dining room with chimney (54 m2), kitchen (35 m2).
1st floor: landing with stairs (26 m2), 5 bedrooms, one of them with shower/WC (9, 10, 12.5, 12.5, 15 m2), laundry room (8 m2), shower room, WC.
2nd floor: landing (7 m2), (living) room (28 m2), 2 bedrooms (16, 6 m2), shower, WC.
Basement with cellars and garage.
* Attached house:
Ground floor: kitchen, living, bedroom, shower, WC, cellars
First floor: 2 bedrooms, stairs to attic.
Ground floor: kitchen, living room, shower, WC.
First floor: converted attic.
* Wooden house:
Ground floor: living with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower, WC.
Basement: 2 bedrooms, shower/WC, garage/utility area.
* Apartment: living/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower, WC.
* Big garage and sheds.
* Garden/land, several entry's.
The property is in reasonable state, but needs improvements and work. Roofs ok and insulated. Stone-built walls. Central heating of fuel, fire places and electric heating. Septic tanks. Every building has a water meter. The main building has its own electricity, the otherbuildings have there own meters.
* The property lies in the village of Coulonges, at 25 km from Montmorillon, a tourist town on the banks of the Gartempe river (cite de l'ecrit). La Trimouille, a village on the banks of the Benaize river with all the local commerce's, lies at 14 km. Les Herolles with its famous market every 29th of the month lies at 5 km.
* The Parc Regional de la Brenne is just next door.
* Poitiers (airport, TGV, A10) is at 85 km and Limoges (airport, TGV, A20) is at 70 km. The A20 motorway is only 30 km from the village.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderate winters and nice summers.