Between Montmorillon and Le Blanc: magnificent house (former railway station), restored while keeping its characteristic features, and its old hangar. Terraces, beautiful garden and large piece of wood land. Situated in a quiet hamlet.
Ground floor: entry with WC, stairs and access to cellar (6 m2), living room with wood burner and French windows onto the terraces (31 m2), fitted kitchen with fire place (23 m2), bureau with fire place (9 m2).
First floor: landing with stairs to the second floor, bedroom (13 m2), 2 bedrooms with wash basin and fire place (24, 20m2), bathroom with wood burner (bath, shower, wash basin, connection washing machine, 9 m2), separate WC.
Second floor: bedroom with wash basin (12,5 m2), attic of 60 m2 with a sleeping area with wash basin.
* Cellar of 28 m2, accessible by a stone stairway.
* Several terraces, one with a jacuzzi and one with a place for a barbecue.
* Hangar with lots of extra's (135 m2).
* Main entrance with a gate and a carport for 2 cars.
* Nice, landscaped garden and woodland.
The house used to be the railway station of the village; during its restoration most of its characteristic features have been kept. Slate roof, in good state. Original doors and windows with their original shutters, no double glazing. Heating with wood and electric. Hot water heater on gas (propane bottle). Closed septic tank. Electricity renewed. Broadband connection.
* The house is situated next to the old railway in a hamlet at 3 km from the village of Liglet. La Trimouille, a village on the banks of the Benaize river with all the local commerce's, lies at 8 km. Montmorillon (cite de l'ecrit) is only 19 km and Le Blanc, the sous-prefecture of Indre situated at the Creuse river is 16 km away.
* The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. There are a lot of interesting tourist places nearby such as the ParcRegional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
* The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.