Superb renovated Charentaise House, on a land of 3485m2, with some outbuildings (as an attached barn). This property is plenty of charm and could make an ideal family home. It offers 4 bedrooms and two beautiful and large reception rooms. It is situated in a hamlet not far from the town of Aunac with its commerces.
The house is connected to mains drainage and benefits from an oil central heating system. The roof has been renovated in 2009.
In details, this house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall (2m2): flag stone floor, stone walls, staircase for the first floor;
- a kitchen/dining room (45m2): tiled floor, stone walls, beams, wood burner, fitted kitchen;
- a lounge (38m2): french doors, stone walls;
- a WC (2m2);
- a shower room (2;50m2): tiled floor, shower, sink;
- a laundry room/store room (10m2): concrete floor, door onto the barn.
And on the first floor:
- bedroom 1 (13m2): cupboard;
- bedroom 2 (15m2);
- a room/bedroom 3 (11m2): cupboard;
- a bathroom (6,50m2): tiled floor, bath, sink, cupboard;
- a WC (1,50m2): tiled floor;
- a corridor (6m2): tiled floor;
- bedroom 4 (28m2): wooden floor, with a dressing room (which could be converted into a shower room);
- a landing (5,50m2): wooden floor, stone walls.
- a boiler room: concrete floor, sink, boiler, french door onto the barn;
- a wood store (14m2): stone walls;
- an attached barn (34m2): concrete floor, with a first floor;
- a second barn (41m2);
- a shed;
- an attached land of 3485m2.