Lovely renovated stone house in a hamlet not far from Champagne-Mouton. It is very well insulated and benefits from a heat pump central heating system. There are 3/4 bedrooms, an attached barn and a beautiful garden.
In details, this property comprises on the ground floor:
- a kitchen/dining room (27m2): tiled floor, open fire;
- a lounge (18m2): stone walls;
- an entry hall (5m2): stone walls;
- a boiler room: tiled floor;
- bedroom 1 (11m2);
- an office (14m2): stone walls;
- a bathroom (6m2): tiled floor, bath, shower, sink, WC.
And on the first floor:
- a mezzanine (15m2): wooden floor, beams;
- bedroom 2 (25m2): wooden floor, with a dressing room (3m2);
- a shower room (3m2): shower, sink, WC;
- bedroom 3 (8m2).
- an attached barn (65m2): roof in very good condition;
- an attached garden (in front);
- a detached plot of land (at approx 20m).