Lovely renovated stone house situated in a hamlet, close to Nanteuil en Vallee. It has a kitchen, lounge, 4 bedrooms and convertible attic. Outside: there is a large garage, an above ground pool, a lovely garden with fruit trees and two terraces. All the property sits on 4796m2. Excellent energy efficiency rating and ideal set-up for running a cattery.
In details, this house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall (8m2): tiled floor;
- a fully fitted kitchen/dining room (18m2);
- a lounge (26m2): tiled floor/wooden floor, wood burner;
- a shower room/laundry room (10m2): large shower, sink, large storage cupboard;
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor, sink;
- bedroom 1 (19m2): carpet;
- bedroom 2 (15m2): laminate floor/carpet, with a dressing room (3m2).
And on the first floor:
- bedroom 3 (44m2): oak floor, beams, stone walls, 2 velux;
- a shower room (6m2): tiled floor, shower, sink, WC;
- chambre 4 (25m2): chestnut flooring, beams, velux;
- a convertible attic (25m2): wooden floor.
- two terraces;
- a garage/workshop (42m2): room for two cars, boiler, with a log store in the side of the garage;
- a summer kitchen;
- an above ground pool;
- an enclosed land with fruit trees and a water tank.