Lovely 5 bedroom old house with several outbuildings, on a land of 2170m2 with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside. This property is situated in a hamlet, close to the market town of Civray.
The electricity is recent, so as the roof is (in part). The septic tank is not conforming to the current regulations so it needs to be updated.
In details, the house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall (3m2): tiled floor;
- a lounge (34m2): laminate flooring, wood burner, beams, french door;
- a fully fitted kitchen (installed in 2009 by SCHMIDT) of 20m2: tiled floor, stone walls, beams, wood burner;
- a dining room (15m2): tiled floor, stone walls, beams;
- a bathroom (8m2): tiled floor, bath, shower, sink;
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor;
- a laundry room (11m2): with a staircase leading to a room to renovate (30m2) with some openings/velux already installed.
On the first floor:
- bedroom 1 (22m2): carpet, open fire;
- a shower room (3m2): tiled floor, shower, sink, WC;
- bedroom 2 (21m2): wooden floor, open fire.
And on the second floor:
- bedroom 3 (16m2): beams;
- bedroom 4 (9m2): beams;
- bedroom 5 (9m2): beams, accessible via the bedroom 4;
- a mezzanine (10m2): wooden floor.
N.B. All the beams are low on the second floor.
- an office (23m2): tiled floor, stone walls, beams, beautiful views, with a first floor/mezzanine (10m2). The roof is new.
- a stable (36m2);
- some small sheds with an attic;
- a hangar (135m2);
- a hangar (75m2);
- a land with a well, and beautiful views. All on 2170m2.