Habitable stone house with various outbuildings, all on more than one hectare of land (possibility to buy less land). This property is situated at 5 minutes, north of Ruffec.
It benefits from a recent gas central heating system and all the openings are double glazed. New shutters.
The house offers two bedrooms and a convertible attic.
In details, it offers on the ground floor:
- a shower room (3m2): tiled floor, shower, sink;
- a fitted kitchen (20m2): tiled floor;
- a lounge (20m2): laminate flooring, open fire;
- an entry hall (15m2): laminate flooring, cupboard;
- a WC (2m2): laminate flooring;
- a second lounge (35m2).
And on the first floor:
- bedroom 1 (16m2): wooden floor, open fire;
- a landing/office (15m2): wooden floor, cupboard;
- bedroom 2 (35m2): wooden floor, access to the attic.
- a wine cave (25m2);
- an attached barn (80m2): roof in good condition;
- a citern;
- a hangar (50m2);
- a small shed;
- an attached land on more than one hectare.