Old stone house in good condition, with a swimming pool of 10m x 5m and some outbuildings (such as an attached barn of 85m2) and a garage, and a land offering beautiful views, all on 5207m2. This property is situated in a hamlet not far from the picturesque village of Verteuil Sur Charente.
The house benefits from an oil central heating system and a roof in good condition. It offers 3 bedrooms and a convertible attic, which offers the possibility to enlarge the habitable surface.
In details, the house offers on the ground floor:
- a fully fitted kitchen (21m2): tiled floor;
- a lounge (28m2): tiled floor, wood burner, beams;
- a store room (4m2): laminate flooring;
- a dining room (14m2): wooden floor;
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor, sink;
- bedroom 1 (18m2): wooden floor;
- a bathroom (5m2): tiled floor, bath, sink, WC.
On the first floor:
- a landing (3m2): tiled floor;
- a shower room (3m2): tiled floor, shower, sink, WC;
- bedroom 2 (11m2): carpet;
- bedroom 3 (10m2): carpet;
- a convertible attic (43m2 + 30m2).
- a terrace;
- a swimming pool of 10m x 5m, with a new liner;
- an attached barn (85m2): with a pool house, laundry room, roof in good condition;
- a garage (60m2): room for 3 cars, electricity connected, boiler and oil tank;
- a bread oven;
- a land with lovely views, all on 5207m2.