Charming bungalow set on 2520m2 of lovely gardens in a small town with all commerces within a short walk. The house is in good order and comprises entrance, lounge, fitted kitchen, office, 5 bedrooms, bathroom and 3 WCs. There is a large basement which doubles as a garage with a wine cellar and lots of space for hobbies, etc. The property offers very comfortable accomodation and is connected to mains drains.
In details, this house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall/corridor (12m2): tiled floor, cupboard;
- a fitted kitchen (18m2): tiled floor, french door;
- a lounge (24m2): tiled floor, wood burner, french door;
- an office (8m2): tiled floor, cupboard;
- bedroom 1 (11m2);
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor;
- a bathroom (9m2): tiled floor, bath, shower, sink, bidet;
- bedroom 2 (12m2): carpet;
- bedroom 3 (10m2): carpet;
- bedroom 4 (10m2): carpet;
- bedroom 5 (9m2): carpet, french door;
- a WC (2m2): tiled floor, sink.
And in the basement:
- a garage: room for two cars, boiler;
- a fitted kitchen (16m2);
- a wine cave;
- a WC.
- a garden shed;
- a covered terrace;
- an enclosed garden, with a well.
The total plot size is 2520m2.