Old stone house with small attached barn and gardens on 1480m2, in a hamlet within a short walk of Ruffec. The house benefits from an oil central heating system, is habitable immediately but needs some refreshment work (electricity, insulation etc).
The attached land has a separate access and part of teh garden is constructible. Hence part could be sold off if a large garden was not required.
In details the house offers on the ground floor:
- a living room (27m2): open fire;
- a bedroom (17m2);
- a shower room (5m2): tiled floor, shower, sink, bidet;
- a WC (2m2): tiled floor;
- a store room (25m2).
On the first floor:
- a convertible attic.
- an attached garage (25m2): room for one car, boiler (12 years old);
- a chai: oil tank, and attic over;
- a garden shed;
- a garden with a vegetable patch andamp; all on 1480m2