Large stone house with 9 bedrooms, several outbuildings and attached land on 6621m2. The house is habitable but needs some TLC: sanitation, heating system, kitchen etc.
This property offers a great potential. The house could easily be converted into a B andamp; B and the outbuildings would make perfect gites.
This property is situated in a hamlet not far from the picturesque village of Nanteuil en Vallee.
In details, the house comprises:
- a kitchen (24m2): tiled floor;
- a shower room (5m2): tiled floor, shower, sink;
- a laundry room (9m2);
- a WC (1m2): tiled floor;
- bedroom 1 (11m2): wooden floor, to renovate;
- a lounge (34m2): wooden floor + laminate flooring, beams, open fire;
- bedroom 2 (15m2): sink, door onto the courtyard;
- bedroom 3 (18m2): sink, door onto the courtyard;
- bedroom 4 (20m2): door onto the courtyard;
- a shower room (4m2): tiled floor, shower, sink;
- a WC (2m2);
- bedroom 5 (10m2): sink, door onto the courtyard;
- bedroom 6 (11m2): sink, door onto the courtyard.
On the first floor:
- bedroom 7 (15m2): carpet;
- bedroom 8 (7m2);
- bedroom 9 (15m2): carpet;
- a bathroom (4m2): bath, sink;
- a WC (1m2);
- a landing (4m2): concrete floor;
- a convertible attic.
- a cellar under the house (12m2);
- a hangar (40m2);
- two stone barns (80m2 and 65m2): roof in good condition;
- another hangar (35m2);
- an attached land on 6621m2, with enough space to install a swimming pool.