Large house (approx 210m2 of habitable space + an integral basement) in very good condition, with a beautiful garden of 2534m2. The house benefits from a wood central heating system and has a septic tank which conforms with the current regulations.
There is a terrace at the back, a lovely garden well maintained, and a large courtyard in front (with enough space to park several vehicules).
This property is situated in a village at only 5 minutes from Ruffec by car.
In details, the house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall (15,40m2): tiled floor, large cupboards, door to access to the basement;
a huge living room (69m2): tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen, lounge/dining space with french doors onto the garden and an office/library space;
- a tower comprising a lounge (21m2) on the ground floor, with an insert wood burner, and a WC (1m2); and another lounge (21m2) on the first floor. The tower has a diameter of 5m.
- a laundry room (11m2): tiled floor, cupboards;
- bedroom 1 (11,20m2): laminate flooring, french doors;
- bedroom 2 (16,10m2): laminate flooring, french doors;
- a bathroom (10,80m2): tiled floor, bath, shower, 2 sinks;
- a WC (1,80m2): laminate flooring;
- bedroom 3 (16,43m2): laminate flooring;
- bedroom 4 (12m2): laminate flooring.
In the basement:
- a garage: room for two cars;
- a large room (86,31m2) comprising a boiler space (with the wood boiler and an old oil boiler which does not work anymore), a water softener, a workshop (with a concrete floor) and under the tower: a wine cave.
- a large gravelled courtyard in front of the house: enough space to park several vehicules;
- a beautiful garden all around the house, on a plot of 2534m2.