Two houses with an enclosed courtyard (on 742m2) and a garden opposite (on 1024m2), situated in a hamlet not far from the pretty village of Nanteuil en Vallee. The first house is habitable (but needs a bit of TLC) and the second one is not habitable (there is no bathroom etc.) There is also a garage (room for two cars) and an old house to renovate.
In details, the first house offers on the ground floor:
- a small conservatory (8m2): tiled floor;
- a fitted kitchen (20m2): tiled floor;
- a lounge (33m2): wooden floor, open fire, beams;
- an entry hall (6m2): tiled floor;
- bedroom 1 (12m2): carpet;
- a shower room (10m2): tiled floor, shower, 2 sinks, WC;
- bedroom 2 (14m2): wooden floor, french doors.
On the first floor:
- a room/bedroom 3 (12m2): carpet;
- an attic, convertible in part (45m2).
The second house offers on the ground floor:
- a room (25m2): sink;
- a lounge (17m2): tiled floor;
- a WC (4m2): tiled floor, sink, bidet ;
- an attic over.
- a garage (36m2): concrete floor, room for two cars;
- an old house (31m2): accessible via the garage;
- a covered terrace (for the first house);
- an enclosed courtyard on 742m2;
- a garden opposite, on 1024m2.