Old farmhouse with outbuildings on a land of 2599m2, with lovely views over the countryside. This property is situated in a quiet hamlet not far from Ruffec.
The house offers on the ground floor:
- a summer kitchen (13,50m2): tiled floor, sink;
- a kitchen/dining room (35m2): tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen, stone walls, beams;
- a WC (3m2): tiled floor, sink;
- a lounge (20m2): tiled floor, cupboards. Possibility to communicate with the attached barn.
On the first floor:
- a landing (4m2): wooden floor;
- bedroom 1 (20m2): wooden floor, beams, beautiful views;
- a bathroom (8m2): tiled floor, bath, shower, sink, bidet, WC;
- bedroom 2 (16m2): wooden floor, open fire, cupboards;
- bedroom 3 (9m2): wooden floor.
Attic (not convertible).
- a bread oven in very good condition;
- an attached barn (120m2);
- a small outbuilding (36m2): water and electricity connected, concrete floor;
- a hangar (70m2);
- another barn (56m2): concrete floor, roof in 2009;
- another barn (24m2): roof in 2009;
- an enclosed garden, with lovely views.